Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Now I Wish, I Could Hold You…


To my whisperer



Never thought would it come to this, with You 
Not even a touch; yet a passion tardily grew


Never saw any chance, and not even an ounce 
Yet inside, a flame and fire began to brew 


As I tried fold away the new page written daily 
Then I realised what I had lost found it, in you 


The rule of honesty prescribes, hence I will confess 
I care and I declare, I am mesmerised by your hairdo 


Dark hours turn bright, chasing off the night’s sleep 
As I await and anticipate, till to see the morning dew 


Remains in the mind your image, night and all day long 
And I feel you, believe me dear, it is indeed true 


Now I wish, I could hold you, here, there and everywhere 
Sorry that I am not granting, a straight clue 


An old man I may now seem, think of aged rich wine 
The most wise men agree, age is only an old taboo 


Become accustomed to thee, and thy way of thinking 
The ultimate bliss and finery, a gift, a life anew 



* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment