Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Another Day




Another  Day





Don’t have to hide
Don’t have to go
Don’t need to be shy
It helps if you just sigh



Don’t have to remain a friend
Don’t have to blend
Don’t need anything to send
It helps if the rules are bent



Don’t have to be my way
Don’t matter what I say
Don’t need to be mine, hey
It helps if just come out and say:



You should’ve known this
I didn’t mean to dismiss
No need for hard feelings
It helps we just forget things



I am a big boy
Not mistaken for a toy
No need for a child’s game
It helps if we just enjoy



So, what do you say
Is this gonna be another day?

*          *          *
Met a friend and thought she might going to be my sweet-heart, but it turned out to be just not right:(
*          *          *

No comments:

Post a Comment