Monday, November 21, 2011

A Picture of You



A  Picture  of  You



It’s your picture, I am looking at
And I feel you want to talk
The way you look at me,
Through your fixed focused eyes
Like you have a mountain to dig
And make a crater, SO, SO BIG



The way that you look,
Like you have an ocean to move
So the crater would fill



And it’s your picture, I am looking at
It mesmerises me
Like you want to lock my eyes forever,
To yours
And make me to look at you forever,
And ever …,

And I want to,



Look at you every day,
So I will memorise your face
And every morning,
So I will open my eyes to
And every night,
So I will say my good nights to,



And I want to print it,



So I don’t have to rush to my screen, when I want to see you
And I want to frame it and put it above my bed
So I don’t have to look anywhere else,
When I miss you



And once I have done it,
You can talk to me every second,
Every minute,
Every hour,
And every day,
And I will sit, and look
At you,



Now, I can be your crater in that mountain
And you can fill me with your ocean
I won’t overflow
I will dig it even deeper,
And I will make it an abyss
Deep inside
Beneath the mountain
So your pains will be diluted
And your happiness will multiply,
By the number of drops in the ocean



And I will be,
Looking at …



Your picture,
Your picture,
Your picture,



And one day,

Might just look at yourself,
Instead …





No comments:

Post a Comment