Monday, November 21, 2011

Deep, Deep, Deep


Deep,  Deep,  Deep




I wanna watch you, while you’re asleep
Sit beside your bed, and think deep
Will not wake you up, that’s a promise
I wanna feel you, deep, deep, deep



I wanna watch you while you’re asleep
Lean on your bed, and become your dream
Will not bother you, that’s a promise
I wanna touch you, deep, deep, deep



I wanna watch you, while you’re asleep
Hold your hands, and touch your sheet
Will not drop them, that’s a promise
I wanna keep you, deep, deep, deep



I wanna watch you, while you’re asleep
Touch your hair, and I might weep
No more tears, that’s a promise
I wanna hold you, deep, deep, deep



I wanna watch you, while you’re asleep
Until you’re awake, I may have a peek!
Will not leave, that’s a promise
I wanna learn you, deep, deep, deep



Now that you’re awake,



I wanna watch you, tossing and turning
Open your arms, I am burning
Will be gentle, that’s a promise
I wanna love you, deep, deep, deep



And now that you have me in your arms,



I wanna make it, worthwhile
No need to go, down the aisle
Will love you forever, that’s a promise
I wanna kiss you, deep, deep, deep



And now that I have kissed you,



You can kiss me back, if you want
We’ll hold each other, as we’re one
Won’t let you go, that’s a promise
We wanna fly high, deep, deep, deep

In the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment