Monday, November 21, 2011

Being Gentle


Being   Gentle


Would you let me to tell you, something
Would you let me to whisper in your ears
Would you let my lips, touch your ears
Just to whisper, or maybe some gentle bite
Would you let my arms circle you, when I whisper
Would you let my fingers, comb your hair
Would you let my hands, touch your back
Moving up down through the middle
Just getting to know your curves, not to diddle


And now,

Would you let me tell you a story
Of a girl who asked me to be gentle
So she let me whisper in her ears
To tell her she was fine, no, more than fine
She allowed me to comb her hair, with my fingers
And touch her back with my hands
Let her relax, be herself


And I,

Let her lead me the way she wished
Let her teach me lessons about her shapes
So I learned my lessons so good
Will answer any question if she should
Will give her things that she wants
Making her be relaxed, be herself
Letting her be pleased, happy and self

Naturally gentle
She didn't need to ask
But it wasn't an easy task

No comments:

Post a Comment