Thursday, November 24, 2011

Jealousy? What Jealousy!





Jealousy?  What Jealousy!




Delicate hearts, will break easy
A is the one, not B and C, or D
A woman can be loved, by more than one
It’s though for her to decide, not very easy!



Jealousy’s natural, though isn’t my heart
It’s a mixture, almost a work of art
Never wants to cause hurt, a discomfort
Not to be blamed at all, her lover’s heart



Desire’s always, a matter for heart
Once it is there, not easily subsides
Believing in destiny, not in my book
If it is to be, will be, so look



Plenty of fish, floating in the sea I see
Not a good catcher, on the waves of wild sea
Or should I be waiting, forever in my boat!
Until a fish comes out, to rock my boat and me!



Jump up and down my fish, I’m blind
So cannot see you, from the waves’ behind
As I’ve lost my courage, to ride on waves
Look at what happens, if to be late to find



You’re bound to be played for some time
If the one you love, thinking not in the same line
Life isn’t fair always, not to be disheartened!
She’s somebody else’s, it’s OK, not mine


 *          *          *
Loved you once, and will love you forever, so I’ll wait for my chance. But decided to love you as a friend from now on, to make the life much easier for both yours and mine.
 *          *          *
24/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment